Pintrest and Coupons.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mommy to a 6 month old

September 19, 2012
Emanuel Joseph Thomas
6 Months Old Soon!

I never thought that I could love like this, words can't express the love and pride that I have for you! You inspire me everyday to be a better person. Your dad and I are overwhelmed with happiness as you achieve all of the little (HUGE) milestones that you are achieving! 
You are getting so big, you have two teeth coming out on the bottom and you are being such a superstar! (that's what daddy calls you) You don't fuss too much just when mommy wants to sleep, but I don't mind! I love the cuddle time I get when you fuss at night it gives me an excuse to snuggle up with you! 
You are sitting up pretty good on your own with just a couple topples here and there, you have a favorite toy I think and it is the tiger pillow that Auntie Lisa got you, you love to bite on it and wrestle with it on the floor! 
You love to laugh and have the cutest one ever, sometimes you and I just laugh back and forth at each other for no reason at all. You are eating solids and starting to drink water out of a sippy cup.
Unfortunately we have to take you to your 6 month shots in a couple days, mommy makes dad hold you down then I get to give you hugs and make it better.
Well you are waking up from your nap and it's time to give you a bottle I love my days with you my baby boy! We are so grateful you are in our lives we couldn't have asked for a better lil man! 
Love you, Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment