Pintrest and Coupons.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm thinking about becoming a plumber!

We had a clogged pipe down in the basement yesterday and of course didn't know about it until I ran the dishwasher and all that good stuff. Husband said well, we have a mini flood downstairs and you should probably stop running the water upstairs. Really! I just made lasagna and I have a sink full of nasty dishes that I can't even rinse...ugh! OK so he called the plumber and we are on standby..I've never heard a plumber say that, have you? Anyway after all is said and done, all he did was use a giant machine to snake the pipe. He didn't even have to take anything apart because my husband had already taken the wall apart to use his mini snake...wait, uh. Any who he didn't really do anything and my final bill was $300.00 and I had a coupon!! What a rip off! To top it off I wasn't here to tell the guy that. So I have decided that plumbing might be the business to get into! $300.00 an hour isn't to shabby!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I can't imagine what I would do if a hamilton plumbing company did that to me. I think I would be so upset. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chuck, I was so upset! $300.00 is a car payment!

      Delete