Pintrest and Coupons.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Poor Baby!

Ok OK, so all of a sudden last night I heard this unfamiliar noise in the bassinet next to me!! It was sort of a snort/snore type of noise then IT came! The dreaded congested cough! NO!! EJ is 7 months old and has never had a cough, runny nose, fever (except when he got his shots) basically he hasn't been sick yet. I'm not ready...I know I have no choice, long story short this mama is running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep and one cup of coffee so far. He is sleeping now but I just can not get comfortable enough to go to sleep I am THEE paranoid mom, which mean I check in on him all the time. I'm sure you can relate...right? On a positive note it gave me an excuse to cuddle him in my bed, he is such a snuggler and likes to rub my arm or my face, don't know why I don't do it more often just to do it. Oh wait yes I do, I can't live off of 2 1/2 hours of sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment