Pintrest and Coupons.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

There is never enough time in the day!!

Tired Mama!
 
So ever since my husband came back home from being gone for a whole month while our first born child was 5 months old and teething, we have gotten into a pretty great routine! Just a side note, the only reason him being gone for a whole month is important is because we live 20 hours away from everyone we know!! Basically baby and I were alone 24/7, I'm surprised I am still sane! Not to mention the two dogs that just looked at me like I was ruining their nap because the baby was crying....blah!
 
Back to our routine, here it is:
 
Baby wakes me up at about 7ish and we hang out for a little bit in the room before dad comes in to change baby's diaper and feed him a bottle. ( I love my husband...sssshhh don't tell him that cause he will stop doing it) Did I mention since becoming a mother I have also become addicted to just one cup of coffee in the morning? On a good note I have stopped smoking the occasional cigarette!! YAY me! Anyway (my husbands an angel) I have coffee ready for me when I wipe the sleep from my face that way I'm ready incase my husband runs out of time he will had the baby off to me and I will finish feeding him and change that GLORIOUS morning diaper...if you know what I mean! Then baby will go back down for his  l o n g morning nap. This is when I:
 
 
Wash bottles and nipples
empty dishwasher/ load dishwasher
browse the web for deals for 10 minutes
sweep and mop the floor
put a load of baby clothes in the washer (downstairs in the basement)
clean up the living room
watch a little T.V. 10 minutes
clip coupons or work on 1 of my 50 craft projects
I either defrost something I have made or make something fresh for his lunch
between 11-12n baby wakes up with his baby talk ( I listen for a minute and enjoy it!)
go get him, change him (another wonderful diaper!)
we get set up to eat lunch for about 30 minutes
give him some toys while he's still in the highchair so I can clean up and get his bath stuff ready
give him a bath for about 30 minutes and by the time I know it, it's 1-2 in the afternoon!
after his bath I give him a bottle and the kid is ready for another nap (this time it's short)
during this nap I am putting clothes from the washer to the dryer
cleaning up the mess I made while making his lunch
cleaning his tub
and maybe I can get out of my P.J.'s.....I know, it sounds bad but we don't go anywhere and nobody comes to see us. Why not be comfy!? Right??
I have actually been doing better with that, I feel better when I curl my hair and put on some
make-up
Buabualalalalalawooohwoohmamamamamamama! He's awake!
we play on the floor we are working on his crawl and roll over technique!
then papa comes home (mommy's break time) NOT!!
I love him but.......come on!
 
SO, husband comes home the other day and tells me that they have a great idea at work!! They have a new guy that works in his department now and they are going to alternate coming in extra early and coming home early. Well, hell that's going to mess up our schedule!! NO, NO, NO (my pouty 5 year old voice!) Now I have to get up and change the morning poopy diaper everyday? What is the world coming to? I know, I know women do it all the time, stop your crying! But for the cherry on top he also tells me he is going on one of those health kicks, AGAIN!! So what does that mean you ask, well it means not only are we going to lose him in the morning but we are not going to get to see him early because he will be at the gym! Must be nice!! This post pregnancy body needs the gym too! Who am I kidding...I don't want to go to the gym I carry around a 25lb 7 month old all day! Yes I said 25lbs he's gonna start going to the gym too!
Moral of the story is....I AM BLESSED! I hope you enjoyed my rant, stay tuned to many more I'm sure! 
By the way, the reason I am tired has nothing to do with the fact that I am up at 11:50pm writing this post!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment