Pintrest and Coupons.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 24, 2012

How long do you eat leftovers before you order pizza?

So I thought that we were going to have a guest (one) for Thanksgiving, so of course I thought "I have to make lot's of extras!" Well after we went shopping for this load of groceries we received a phone call, it was thee guest letting us know that he was feeling sick! Crap what am I going to do with this food? Well I remembered that my Mother-in-law and her husband are coming Monday (maybe), so this is what I will feed them! So in the mean time are we supposed to eat leftovers all day everyday until they are gone? I am in the mood for pizza!! Here's the problem, my husband is wanting us to save money anyway we can because WE are retiring from the Army! Let's face it if he's in we are too! So if he retires so do we! Any who we are trying to strictly eat at home so how many ways can you use your leftovers? Here are a couple ideas:

Stuffin Muffins, Fried Turkey

Turkey a la king

Here's a bunch from FoodNetwork.com!

For us we like ham not turkey, I know weird, right?
 
I am going to make grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, I will just have to pretend that it's a Pepperoni and black olive pizza!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment