Pintrest and Coupons.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Detox Experiment!! Wish me luck!


Juice Please!

So I am feeling like I am in a funk and it has been going on for a while now. I am tired all the time and I don't feel like doing anything including being very Holiday spirited. I have realized that I do not take very good care of myself, I don't get good sleep, I definitely don't eat well and I do not exercise! Wow I am in bad shape so....I am going to do something about it!! I have made up my mind to eat better and detox three days a month just to cleanse out any of the toxins that I accidentally missed.

I am going to the store today to buy:
Kale
Cucumbers
Celery
Parsley
Cilantro
Oranges
Lemons
Carrots
Apples
Grapefruit

For starters.

If you have any suggestions or recipes please let us all know. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment