Pintrest and Coupons.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 10, 2012

EJ update! Video!!

DADADADA!!!

I have come to the conclusion that EJ is going to walk before he crawls. He absolutely hates to be on his tummy, so what is a mommy supposed to do? Nothing! He will crawl if and when he wants to I guess. He is also mastering picking up a puff and putting it into his mouth, yay baby we have been working on that for a minute!! Speaking of puffs, he has found his toes and insists on playing with them during a diaper change, really EJ as if your squirming doesn't make it difficult enough. He is also starting to focus a little more when we Skype with family back home, before he could careless (nothing personal, he's a baby) but now he is a little bit of a ham showing people that he knows how to make a mess with his mouth... bubbles anyone with a side of spit?!! No? OK, on to other things. He loves his exersaucer (thanks cousins!!) he can rock that thing so hard that he will move it across the livingroom,which brings me to his latest milestone! The other day he was in his exersaucer and all of a sudden, there it is, it hits me like a ton of bricks. He says dada and I don't mean every once in a while I mean all day long ever since! Do you know what that can do to a stay at home mom's self esteem? Nothing, because he has said mama when he's mad or hungry. That's what I keep telling myself. Anyway, Houston we have teeth!! Yup two large ones on top to accompany the the two on the bottom. He is growing up too fast for mom. I mean come on, I just scheduled his 9 month wellness appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment