Pintrest and Coupons.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Helller!!! Selling Avon is for the motivated!

 AVON Shop here
Ok it has been way too long since I have checked in with you all! I'm sorry and I promise I will do better! Man this is my favorite time of year bet it's yours too! I really hope you all are doing well!!

As some of you may know I have been selling Avon for the last year and I am loving it! It took a while but I am finally making some money!!! If you aren't working, would like to be your own boss and be in charge of your own success I would be glad to help you along the way! Its only $15 to start your business!

This is a great time of year to start your business because you can help your customers shop for Christmas and avoid the mall crowds. They will also get the gifts delivered right to them, who wouldn't love that!  If selling Avon isn't your thing but you love using the amazing product contact me, I would love to be your Avon Lady!!!

Here is my contact info
www.youravon.com / nicomas18
nicholemaldonado@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment